The state wants travelers to “Find Your Vibe” when visiting Connecticut this summer in its new $3 million advertising campaign.
Click here to read the story at hartfordbusiness.com.
- What is tourism?
- What is a destination?
- In your opinion, is Connecticut a destination? Why or why not?
- What is destination marketing?
- Why do you think the state of Connecticut would want tourists?
- Who benefits from tourism dollars?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- Why do you think CT is investing $3 million in a marketing campaign?
- What is a tagline?
- What is the state of Connecticut using as a tagline for this campaign?