If you have had ramen for breakfast (I still think about a bacon and buttered toast version I had at a brunch spot in Brooklyn), you probably haven’t experienced it like this. Cup Noodles, the classic instant ramen brand that comes in its own convenient container, is releasing a new Breakfast flavor.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is product management?
- What is a product life cycle?
- At what stage of the life cycle is the new flavor of Cup Noodles’ ramen?
- Why do you think Cup Noodles would introduce a breakfast flavor?
- Do you think the new flavor will be popular? Why or why not?
- What is distribution?
- Why is distribution important?
- What is exclusive distribution?
- How might Cup Noodles’ benefit from an exclusive distribution partnership with Walmart for the new flavor?
- How might Walmart benefit from the partnership?