A good promotional product is all about perceived value. It doesn’t have to be made out of solid gold, but if a product looks like it’s well made and of good quality, people are more likely to hang onto it for a while.
Click here to read the story at magazine.promomarketing.com.
- What is a marketing stunt?
- What is publicity?
- How might a marketing stunt help a business or brand to generate publicity?
- Why is that important to a company?
- How might this story illustrate the concept of a marketing stunt?
- Why is this Denny’s t-shirt worth $2,000?
- Why would Denny’s sell a t-shirt worth $2,000 for under $6?
- What is promotion?
- Why is promotion important to businesses and brands during Black Friday?
- What is branding?
- Why do brands offer merchandise collections?
- What is Denny’s “Diner Drip” store?
- Why would they launch the Diner Drip store?
- What is digital marketing?
- Based on what you learned in this news story, how is Denny’s incorporating digital marketing in with this marketing campaign?