Walmart is known for its low prices and the retailer seems determined to also be synonymous with convenient holiday shopping with new programs that promise to take much of the hassle of buying and returning Christmas gifts this year.
Click here to read the story at retailwire.com.
- How is Walmart making holiday shopping more convenient, based on information from this news story?
- What is the customer experience?
- What is customer service? Is it the same thing as customer experience?
- Why is the customer experience important to Walmart?
- How might this news story illustrate the concept of customer experience?
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Who might represent an example of both to Walmart?
- What is differentiation?
- How might Walmart’s “no concerns” return options hep differentiate itself from competitors?
- Why is that particular important during the holiday season?