Matt Day has spent much of the pandemic indoors with his family watching Disney animated films, moving from “Brave” to “Frozen” to “Moana” to “Encanto.” The 33-year-old senior marketing manager recently started pricing a May family trip to Disney World so his kids, 2 and 4, could experience some movie magic in real life.
Click here to read the story at washingtonpost.com.
- Why do you think people love the Disney brand so much?
- How do you think Disney benefits from brand loyalty?
- What is pricing?
- Why is pricing such an important component of the marketing mix?
- What factors might influence the way Disney establishes prices for its products and services?
- Why are Disney’s prices on the rise?
- Based on information from this story, how are customer’s reacting to Disney’s prices?
- In your opinion, how might Disney’s hotel and the introduction of “perks” like a line-cutting fees influence how loyal customers remain to the brand?