Lots of brands put their employees in ads, but this one stands a tad above the rest, buoyed by understated performances that are positively priceless. Cute quips include: “There’a a lot of Nicks in this town” and “This is Alaska. There’s a lot of guys with beards.”
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is advertising?
- Why do companies like Home Depot advertise?
- What are the various types of advertising?
- What is an advertising agency?
- Why do you think companies like Home Depot contract ad agencies to create advertisements like this one?
- Why do you think the agency chose to use actual employees in these holiday ads?
- What do you think Home Depot hopes to accomplish with this ad campaign?
- Based on information from this story, what is unique about this particular Home Depot ad?