Doja Cat might be this year’s host of the MTV Video Music Awards, but she’s adding another major gig to her belt — she’s the star of Pepsi’s newest commercial, in which she plays Sandy Olsson from Grease, and sings the 1978 movie’s classic track “You’re the One That I Want.”
Click here to read the story at billboard.com.
- What is advertising?
- Why do brands like Pepsi advertise?
- What is a product launch?
- What product is Pepsi launching as part of this ad campaign?
- Why do you think Pepsi chose to partner with Doja Cat for this campaign?
- Why would Pepsi want to link this marketing campaign to a movie from 1978?
- What message is Pepsi communicating to consumers in the Doja Cat ad?