DoorDash Inc., the biggest food delivery app in the U.S., will start delivering goods from 7-Eleven, Wawa and other convenience stores to Americans who are mostly stuck at home for the foreseeable future.
Click here to read the story at bloomberg.com.
- What does it mean when a business pivots?
- How might this story represent an example of a business pivoting?
- Why do you think DoorDash will begin delivering groceries and household items?
- What is competition?
- How does competition impact you as a consumer?
- Who might represent DoorDash’s competition?