At some point during the past two-plus years, it seems like all of us dipped our toes (or nos orteils or le dita dei piedi) into Duolingo, the free language app that allows you to learn more than 40 different languages, and periodically disappoint its cartoon owl mascot in the process.
Click here to read the story at foodandwine.com.
- What is a brand?
- Is Duolingo a brand?
- What type of product or service does Duolingo offer?
- Why would the company open a taqueria?
- What is brand extension?
- How might this story represent an example of brand extension?
- What is consumer engagement?
- How might opening a taqueria boost levels of consumer engagement for Duolingo?
- According to this story, why did the company open the restaurant in Pittsburgh?
- Do you think they have plans to open additional locations? Why or why not?