For over 50 years people have used April 22 to celebrate Earth Day and demonstrate support for environmental protection. More than ever people are starkly aware of the dangers of climate change and the extreme measures that need to be taken in order to maintain our way of life.
Click here to read the story at thedrum.com.
- What are ethics?
- What is corporate responsibility?
- What are public relations?
- How might this news story represent each of those concepts?
- Why do you think a brand might want to engage in marketing tied to sustainability initiatives?
- Do you think there is a risk associated with that strategy? Why or why not?
- Which of the ten campaigns discussed in this news story do you think resonates most with consumers? Why?
- Why do you think these brands chose to launch Earth Day campaigns?
- Which did you like best? Why?