El Pollo Loco earlier this month launched its first-ever merchandise store, selling branded shirts, totes and even skateboards designed by Latino creators.
Click here to read the story at restaurantbusinessonline.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is branding?
- Why would El Pollo Loco offer branded merchandise to its customers?
- What is e-commerce?
- Why would El Pollo Loco open an online store?
- How might this news story represent an example of branding?
- What is the difference between e-commerce and retail? Which best describes El Pollo Loco’s merchandising strategy?
- How do you think El Pollo Loco determined which products to offer?
- What branded item would you offer that isn’t currently being sold by El Pollo Loco? Why?