Twitter “no longer exists” and has merged with the newly created shell firm X Corp, according to an April 4 legal document filed by Twitter in a California court. CEO Elon Musk apparently confirmed the news by tweeting an X.
Click here to read the story at qz.com.
- What is branding?
- What is rebranding?
- What is an acquisition in business?
- Why did Elon Musk acquire Twitter?
- Why is Elon Musk rebranding Twitter as X Corp?
- What is positioning?
- How might this decision represent a positioning strategy?
- What is innovation?
- How do you think Elon Musk’s company’s like Tesla, Starlink, and Space X represent the concept of innovation?
- What is Elon Musk’s plan for X Corp, according to information from this news story? What type of product or service might he be planning?
- How might that represent an example of innovation?
- Do you think his plan for a super app could be a success in the United States? Why or why not?