Elon Musk has finally closed his $44 billion deal to buy Twitter, leaving employees and users wondering what he plans to do with the social media platform.
Click here to read the story at businessinsider.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What do you think makes Elon Musk a successful entrepreneur?
- Why do you think Elon Musk was interested in acquiring Twitter?
- What is product development?
- What is a super app?
- Why do you think Elon Musk wants to turn Twitter into a super app?
- What might Twitter look like if it evolves and becomes a super app?
- What is branding?
- Why might a product or company name be an important part of the branding process?
- According to this story, what does Elon Musk plan to call the new super app?
- Why do you think he decided to give it that name?
- Why do you think super apps have failed to catch on in the United States?
- In your opinion, could a super app from Elon Musk succeed? Why or why not? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.