Target is unveiling a new brand campaign tomorrow under the tagline “What we value most shouldn’t cost more.”
The new tagline is a sentiment that perfectly aligns with the banner’s brand promise “Expect More. Pay Less,” Cara Sylvester said in her first interview since being named chief marketing and digital officer in February.
Click here to read the story at adweek.com.
- What is a tagline?
- What is positioning?
- Why is positioning important to brands?
- How do taglines help a brand with brand positioning?
- What is the tagline for Target’s newest marketing campaign?
- Based on the tagline, how are they attempting to position the brand?
- What is advertising?
- Why do brands advertise?
- Why do you think Target chose to introduce the new campaign in the season finale of ‘This is Us’ on television?