Fisher-Price has created a virtual museum on Instagram to celebrate its toy stories.
The toymaker, founded in 1930, has created an explorable online archive with more than 90 exhibits organized by decade, including the rolling Snoopy Sniffer from 1938 and wearable Roller Skates, first introduced in 1983.
Click here to read the story from usatoday.com.
- What is content marketing?
- What is consumer engagement?
- Why is content marketing an important strategy for engaging consumers? What is an “interactive” experience as described by this news story?
- Why would Fisher-Price open a virtual toy museum?
- What do you think the company hopes to accomplish with the launch of a virtual toy museum?