Consider this your wake-up call.
Agency PSOne rocks loud and hard for Folgers in a raucous :60 driven by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts’ FM staple “Bad Reputation.” Ultimately, the original guitar-driven track segues into a brassy jazz interpretation led by New Orleans jazz maestro Trombone Shorty.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is a brand?
- What is brand perception?
- Based on information from this story, how do you think consumers perceive the Folgers brand?
- Why is it important to Folgers to change that perception?
- How is the brand attempting to change that perception, based on what you learned from this news story?
- If you were a marketing professional working for Folgers, what would you suggest as a strategy for changing brand perceptions? Be prepared to share your ideas in class.