Humane, a five-year-old artificial intelligence startup founded by former Apple designers Imran Chaudhri and Bethany Bongiorno, announced its first product on Thursday — a $699 pin you wear on your lapel.
Click here to read the story at cnbc.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What is innovation?
- What is the difference between innovation and an invention?
- What is the difference between a startup and a small business?
- Which best describes Humane?
- What is AI?
- What type of product is Humane developing?
- What is a business plan?
- Why is a business plan important to a startup?
- What does it mean to disrupt an industry?
- How might the product being developed by Humane disrupt the smartphone industry?
- What is financing?
- Why is it important to a new business?
- What are some of the different ways a startup can generate funding?
- Is the AI pin from Humane something you would want? Why or why not?