Gen Z is ready to spend on clothing again, with females leading the recovery.
Teen spending is inching up, according to Piper Sandler’s 41st semi-annual “Taking Stock With Teens” survey. The spring survey highlights spending trends and brand preferences from 7,000 teens (average age 16.1 years) across the country.
Click here to read the story at chainstoreage.com.
- What is market research?
- Why is market research important to brands?
- Who is Gen Z?
- According to the “Taking Stock With Teens” survey, what brands are most popular with teens?
- Do you agree with the results of the survey? Why or why not?
- Why might the results of this survey provide valuable information to a brand hoping to connect with Gen Z consumers?
- How might a brand hoping to connect with Gen Z consumers shift marketing strategies to reach that audience? Be prepared to discuss your ideas.