Several major brands have unveiled significant changes to their visual identities in 2023, including PepsiCo Inc.’s Pepsi, the Coca-Cola Co.’s Fanta and Nokia Corp. But rebrands, much like art, are often polarizing, especially when done after a long period of time.
Click here to read the story at morningconsult.com
- What is a brand?
- Why are logos an important component to a branding strategy?
- What is market research?
- What are the different types of market research?
- Why is market research important to businesses and brands?
- What does market research tell us about consumer behavior when it comes to branding strategies?
- According to this news story, several major brands have unveiled significant changes to their logos this year. What are two examples?
- Why do you think they decided to make adjustments to their visual identities?
- What are demographics?
- Who is Gen Z?
- Who is Gen X? Who are baby boomers?
- What is market segmentation?
- What are the different ways a business or brand can segment a market?
- What does the market research discussed in this news story suggest about the influence logos have on Gen Z?
- What does it tell us about how logos influence Gen X and baby boomers?
- Why is the color of a logo important?
- What types of businesses and brands might consider adjusting a logo based on that data?
- Which types of businesses or brands might be better off leaving their existing logo design alone?
- What does the market research tell us about the types of logos Americans prefer?
- How might that represent an example of market segmentation?