This holiday, Gap has joined forces with global pop superstar and cultural icon Katy Perry to underscore the importance of love, kindness, and acceptance with its new campaign, ALL TOGETHER NOW. Gap shines at the intersection of culture, fashion, and music, with Katy’s remix of “All You Need Is Love,” bringing Gap’s modern American optimism to life like never before.
Click here to read the story at wcax.com.
- Why is the holiday season important to gap?
- What is the name of Gap’s holiday marketing campaign this year?
- What message do you think the brand is communicating to consumers with this campaign?
- Why do you think that is the message they want to communicate?
- What is celebrity endorsement?
- How might this story represent the concept of celebrity endorsement?
- Why do you think the brand enlisted Katy Perry for this campaign?
- What is cause marketing?
- How might this campaign represent an example of cause marketing?
- What do you think the goal of this campaign might be?