GM’s latest bid to ramp up U.S. EV sales and surpass rival Tesla is a $30,000 all-electric SUV aimed squarely at the mass market.
Click here to read the story at techcrunch.com.
- What is pricing?
- Why is price such an important part of the marketing mix?
- What factors influence price?
- What factors might influence the price of electric vehicles?
- Based on information from this story, what is GM’s target price for the 2024 Equinox EV?
- What is the average new EV cost according to Kelley Blue Book?
- What is market segmentation?
- What is a target market?
- Based on what you learned in this news story, how would you describe GM’s segmentation strategy for the 2024 Chevy Equinox EV?
- How might that strategy provide Chevy with a competitive advantage?