Google launched a campaign calling out Apple texting issues between iPhones and Android phones.
For many iPhone users, there is a common annoyance when it comes to texting: A friend switches to Android and the message bubbles in the group chat turn green.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is competition?
- What is the difference between direct and indirect competition?
- Are Google and Apple competitors?
- What is a marketing campaign?
- What do you think brands try to accomplish through a social campaign?
- Why do you think there are texting issues between iPhones and Android phones?
- What do you think Google hopes to accomplish with this campaign?
- How do you think Apple might response? Be prepared to discuss your answers in class.