Critics are calling out Coca-Cola and climate activism event COP27 in Egypt for a branded partnership that it deems is counterintuitive to the meeting’s mission, and meant to “greenwash” Coca-Cola’s reputation for being a major source of plastic waste.
Click here to read the story at magazine.promomarketing.com.
- What is corporate responsibility?
- Why is corporate responsibility important in business?
- What is sustainability?
- Why do you think more businesses and brands are prioritizing sustainability in the way they operate the business?
- What is greenwashing?
- Is greenwashing legal?
- Is it ethical?
- Who regulates the practice of greenwashing?
- How does regulation impact consumers?
- Who is Greenpeace?
- Why do you think they referred to Coca-Cola’s promo products as greenwashing?
- Do you agree? Why or why not?