Gone are the days of eating those cold cracker stacker kits. Kraft Heinz’s Lunchables, a staple of every kid’s lunchbox, is expanding to the frozen food aisle, the brand heating things up with the debut of an all-new line of products: 360CRISP.
Click here to read the story at popculture.com.
- What is innovation?
- Why is innovation important in business?
- Based on what you learned from this news story, describe the new product line from Lunchables.
- Do you think the new line of products from Lunchables represent an example of innovation?
- What is the new line of products called?
- Why do you think a name is important to a new product? Why do you think packaging and labeling might be important?
- What message do you think they hope to communicate with consumers with the name of the new Lunchables product line?
- According to this story, Kraft Heinz plans to introduce five new products across four iconic brands by the end of 2024. What does that mean?
- Any guess as to what those new products might be?
- What is price?
- Why is price an important component of the marketing mix?
- How much will the new Lunchables product cost, according to this story?
- How do you think the company determined that price point?