Hard Rock Hotels has recently opened the doors to its first ever select service hotel; a modern hospitality concept set to foster a creative environment without sacrificing the classic comfort expected from a high end hotel experience.
The first REVERB by Hard Rock has just opened its doors in Downtown Atlanta and will set the stage for more properties as the new brand expands into more major cities across the United States.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- What is a brand?
- What is branding?
- Why do you think Hard Rock is introducing a new hotel brand?
- What is positioning?
- How is Hard Rock positioning the REVERB brand?
- What is market research?
- Why do you think brands invest in market research before launching a new product or service?
- What information did Hard Rock discover through market research prior to the launch of REVERB?
- How do you think that information might have influenced the company’s branding and positioning strategy?