End your family’s summer in a legendary way with a stay at the NERF House on Vrbo! Hasbro, Inc. and the iconic NERF brand join forces with Vrbo to bring the world of NERF to life in an action-packed lake house, available for a lucky family to score starting Sept. 1 for just $100 per night.
Click here to read the story at prnewswire.com.
- What is partnership?
- Why do you think NERF and Vrbo teamed up for this promotion?
- How do both parties benefit from the partnership and why is that important?
- What is positioning?
- How would you describe NERF’s strategy for positioning its brand? How is this promotion an extension of that positioning strategy?
- Why do you think they are only charging $100 per night?
- What is content marketing?
- How might NERF’s YouTube series demonstrates an example of content marketing?
- What do you think NERF hopes to accomplish with this promotion? Do you think they will succeed? Why or why not?
- What do you think Vrbo hopes to accomplish with this promotion? Do you think they will succeed? Why or why not?