Not sure what to get at McDonald’s? Just combine a Big Mac, a McChicken and a Filet-o-Fish into a single, giant sandwich.
Click here to read the story at nypost.com.
- What is brand loyalty?
- Why is brand loyalty important to a business like McDonald’s?
- What is a “fan-inspired menu hack” as referenced in the headline of this news story?
- Have you heard of any of the menu hacks described in this news story? Have you ever ordered one?
- How might this story represent an example of brand loyalty?
- How do you think secret menus impact levels of brand loyalty?
- What are some other ways a fast food chain like McDonald’s can build brand loyalty?
- Why do you think McDonald’s chose to add these items to the menu for everyone?
- Why do you think they are only on the menu for a limited time?
- What is consumer engagement?
- What is McDonald’s doing on social media as part of this promotion to engage its customers?