Heinz is offering condiment consumers in Sao Paulo the chance to grow tomatoes from a plantable label.
Click here to read the story at thedrum.com.
- What is sustainability?
- Why do you think brands create marketing campaigns focused on sustainability?
- How does this story provide an example of that?
- Why do you think it is important to Heinz to position the brand as one that is invested in sustainability?
- What is promotion?
- Why do brands engage in promotional activities?
- What type of promotion is a limited-edition promotion?
- What type of limited-edition product is Heinz offering as part of this promotion?
- Based on information from this story, describe this promotion from Heinz.
- What is product differentiation?
- How might Heinz be differentiating its product with this promotion?