Usually, spilling ketchup on your clothes is reason to get mildly upset and reach for the stain remover.
Click here to read the story at cnet.com.
- What is publicity?
- How do brands benefit from publicity?
- What is a publicity or marketing stunt?
- What is the goal of a publicity or marketing stunt?
- Do you think this news story represents an example of a stunt? Why or why not?
- What is Heinz’s “Vintage Drip” collection?
- Why do you think Heinz is launching the Vintage Drip collection?
- Who is ThredUp?
- What is a brand collaboration?
- Why would Heinz collaborate with ThredUp?
- It has been said that “no publicity is bad publicity” when it comes to marketing. Do you agree? Why or why not?