HelloFresh looks to capitalize on a boom in home cooking that first emerged at the pandemic’s outset, when many bars and restaurants closed and consumers rushed to grocery stores to load up their pantries. The trend could see another spike as more states enact strict lockdown measures to curb the spread of COVID-19, which is hitting new peaks in several regions and could get worse with holiday travel and the colder winter months driving people indoors.
Click here to read the story at the marketingdive.com.
- How might the pandemic impact HelloFresh’s business?
- What is product positioning?
- How is HelloFresh positioning their product?
- What is product endorsement?
- Why do you think brands pay celebrities to endorse their products?
- Why do you think the brand chose Mindy Kaling as a spokesperson for the brand?
- What is content marketing?
- How might this campaign from HelloFresh represent an example of content marketing?