Ranch enthusiasts have a whole new way to enjoy the creamy salad dressing.
On Thursday, Hidden Valley unveiled a new collaboration with Brooklyn-based ice cream parlor Van Leeuwen: Hidden Valley Ranch ice cream.
Click here to read the story at people.com.
- What is branding?
- What is co-branding?
- How might a collaboration represent an example of co-branding?
- Why would Hidden Valley collaborate with an ice cream parlor?
- Why would Van Leeuwen partner with a ranch dressing brand?
- What is brand loyalty?
- How might brand loyalty help to create a successful partnership between Hidden Valley and Van Leeuwen?
- What is distribution?
- Why do you think the product will be available at Walmart?
- What is promotion?
- Why do you think this product will only be available for a limited time?