Home Depot is known for selling power tools, hardware, plywood, appliances and everything plumbing, from the pipes to kitchen sinks.
But the world’s largest home improvement retailer has quietly and slowly expanded its online inventory to add more home decor, including furniture, towels and wine glasses, officials shared exclusively with USA TODAY.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is consumer behavior?
- How has a shift in consumer behavior amid the pandemic influenced Home Depot’s business strategy?
- Why do you think Home Depot has decided to add more home decor items to their inventory?
- Why do you think they added these items online rather than in stores?
- What is differentiation?
- How might this strategy provide an opportunity for Home Depot to differentiate its brand from competitors?