Electronics company Vizio and The Home Depot have developed a shoppable content series to highlight the many ways consumers can use the retailer’s products to decorate their homes, per details shared with Marketing Dive.
Click here to read the story at retaildive.com.
- What is content marketing?
- Why do you think content marketing is important to brands like Vizio and The Home Depot?
- How might this story represent an example of content marketing?
- What is a brand partnership?
- How might Vizio benefit from this partnership?
- How might The Home Depot benefit from this partnership?
- What is a target market?
- Who might represent the target market for this campaign from Vizio and The Home Depot?
- What is “shoppable” content?
- Why would Vizo and The Home Depot want to offer shoppable content?