When Hormel says, “Everything is better wrapped in bacon,” it means it.
While asparagus, dates, and even steaks are often wrapped in these savory slices of pork, Hormel Foods is hoping fans will also enjoy gifts wrapped in its new bacon-scented wrapping paper.
Click here to read the story at startribune.com.
- What is publicity?
- What is a “stunt” as it relates to marketing?
- How might this stunt help generate publicity for Hormel?
- How might the brand benefit from that publicity?
- According to this news story, what brand is Hormel promoting with the offer of becon-scented wrapping paper?
- What is cause marketing?
- How might this story represent an example of cause marketing?
- Why do you think Hormel chose to incorporate an element of cause marketing as part of this campaign?
- Who is Coolio?
- Why do you think Hormel chose to enlist Coolio as a celebrity to represent the brand as part of this campaign?