I have always been intrigued by Thanksgiving—the traditions, the meal, the idea of a holiday that is simply about being thankful.
Click here to read the story at fastcompany.com.
- What is advertising?
- Why do businesses and brands advertise?
- What are the different advertising channels that a business might use to promote their products and services?
- Can you think of an example of any advertising you have been exposed to relating to Thanksgiving?
- What product or service was being advertised?
- This news story suggests the history of Thanksgiving is rooted in marketing. What does that mean?
- What is a specific example of how Thanksgiving traditions being the product of marketing?
- What is positioning?
- Why is positioning important in marketing?
- How have some brands positioned themselves in a way that they have become synonymous with Thanksgiving?