Costco, home of the ultimate big box store, is not mincing words about what it’s like to run a consumer business in the middle of a pandemic.
Click here to read the story at cnn.com.
- What is supply chain?
- Why is the supply chain important to a business?
- Why is the supply chain important to the economy?
- Why do you think the supply chain is currently disrupted?
- How have disruptions in the supply chain impacted companies like Costco?
- How could these disruptions impact sales around the holidays? Why is that important to companies like Costco?
- According to information from this story, what are some big box retailers like Costco, Ikea and Walmart doing to manage issues with the supply chain?