At Brand USA, a public-private partnership with the mission of “marketing the United States as a desirable destination for international tourists, conferences and business,” the ongoing pandemic has obviously been disruptive.
I recently asked Brand USA CMO Tom Garzilli to fill us in.
Click here to read the story at forbes.com.
- Why are tourists important to the United States?
- How has the pandemic impacted the hospitality and travel industry?
- What is destination marketing?
- What is market segmentation?
- What is geographic segmentation?
- What is a target market?
- Who is Brand USA?
- Based on information from this story, how does Brand USA change its marketing approach based on target market?
- What is market research?
- How has market research helped to guide Brand USA’s marketing strategy?
- Why is it important for marketers to evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns? How does Brand USA approach this process (based on information from the story)?
- What types of career opportunities might a company like Brand USA provide?