A new survey finds U.S. consumers want to make more environmentally-friendly choices when shopping for apparel, but many are held back by a lack of availability and trustworthy information on what makes clothing more (or less) sustainable.
Click here to read the story at retailwire.com.
- What is sustainability?
- Why do brands promote sustainability?
- What is positioning?
- How might this story represent the concept of positioning?
- What is market research?
- How do brands benefit from market research?
- What information did the new survey discover about consumers shopping for apparel?
- According to this story, what is “green skepticism”?
- How can brands overcome green skepticism and why might that be important?