The J.C. Penney Company on Thursday said it would invest more than $1 billion to improve areas like customer experience and operations, the latest turnaround bid by the embattled department store chain.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is customer experience?
- Why is the customer experience important?
- Why is JCPenney investing in the customer experience?
- What are they doing to improve the customer experience, according to this story?
- What does it mean to “pivot” in business?
- Why do businesses pivot?
- Why do you think JCPenney chose to pivot?
- What is positioning?
- What is repositioning?
- Why is JCPenney repositioning the brand, based on what you learned from this news story?
- What is the slogan being used for this campaign?
- What message are they hoping to communicate to consumers with the slogan from this campaign?