The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade celebration is still happening this year.
But, like pretty much every other tradition and institution that has continued in 2020, it will look and feel a little different due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here to read the story at usatoday.com.
- What is event marketing?
- Why do you think Macy’s sponsors the Thanksgiving Day parade?
- Have you ever watched the Thanksgiving Day parade event?
- Based on information from this story, what will be different about this year’s parade?
- Do you think more people will watch the parade this year? Why or why not?
- What would you change about this year’s parade if you were an event marketer tasked with making sure the event is a success?