Set aside, for the moment, why someone might suddenly be fired–could be a disagreement over strategy, could be letting a chicken loose in the cubicles. The real question is what happens next. For some, getting drop-kicked to the curb brings on a crisis of conscience (“What did I do wrong?”); for others, it ignites an “I’ll show the bastards!” fuse of fiery determination. Here, four cases of entrepreneurs who ultimately went from fired to fired up.
Click here to read the story at inc.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What are some characteristics do you think most successful entrepreneurs have in common?
- What do you think might be the most important characteristic shared by successful entrepreneurs?
- What message could an aspiring entrepreneur take away from this news story?
- What are sales?
- Why are sales important to a startup business?
- What do you think Mark Cuban’s message is regarding sales based on information from this news story?