Selena Gomez, star of Hulu’s Only Murders in the Building and founder of Rare Beauty, has been open about her struggles with mental health throughout her career: The actress and singer has spoken about dealing with anxiety and depression, revealing in 2020 that she’d been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Click here to read the story at marketingbrew.com.
- What is entreprenuership?
- What is a startup?
- What type of business is Wondermind?
- How does Wondermind represent an example of a startup?
- When was the company founded?
- How do new businesses get funding?
- How do you think Wondermind raised funding to start the business?
- What is differentiation?
- Why is differentiation important in business?
- According to this story, how is Wondermind differentiating itself from the competition?
- Why is content marketing?
- Describe the docuseries that Wondermind is developing.
- How might that represent an example of content marketing?
- Why do you think the company would be interested in making a docuseries? What do you think the goal might be?
- What role does social media have on the company’s growth?
- How can they tap into the massive following Selena Gomez has on social media to help the company grow?
- In addition to the docuseries and support from Selena Gomez on social media, what other types of marketing activities has Wondermind engaged in? How might those activities help the business to grow?
- What is cause marketing? Is it the same thing as philanthropy?
- What did Wondermind do to raise awareness for World Mental Health Day this year?
- Would you consider that to be an example of cause marketing? Why or why not?