If you’ve been living with roommates during the pandemic, 2020 might have felt like you were already living in a tiny house, just one you shared with other people you may have come to not like as much. Maybe you began to seriously fantasize about living in a tiny house on your own. The experience isn’t always as idyllic as tiny-house shows portray it.
Click here to read the story at fastcompany.com.
- What is entrepreneurship?
- What is innovation?
- How do you think the tiny house concept might represent an example of innovation? What about 3D printing?
- How might the tiny house boom represent an example of an opportunity for an aspiring entrepreneur?
- How might government regulations create more opportunities for builders of tiny homes?
- What do you think is one key to a successful startup company? Be prepared to discuss your answers.