Unilever has created a soap opera series for TikTok using real-life cleaning products in an effort to capitalize on the ‘clean influencer‘ trend.
Click here to read the story at thedrum.com.
- What is social media marketing?
- How does social media provide businesses and brands with opportunities to reach consumers?
- Who is Unilever?
- What is a target market?
- Why might Unilever launch this campaign on TikTok rather than focusing on other social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter?
- How might different platforms help a business or brand to reach different target markets?
- Why is that an important consideration when creating a social media marketing campaign?
- What is content marketing?
- Describe the content marketing strategy from Unilever, based on what you learned from this news story.
- What is a ‘soap opera’ and why might that be the theme for this content marketing campaign?
- Why do you think hashtags are important to a successful social media campaign?
- What is the hashtag being used in this campaign?
- Based on what you learned from this story, how did Unilever decide on that hashtag?
- What is influencer marketing?
- What role do influencers have as part of this campaign?