Loneliness among the elderly is on the rise, with one in three suffering from it. Age U.K. finds that a million older people go a month or more without speaking to anyone, and isolation has only gotten worse since Covid-19.
Microsoft’s Xbox is seeing what it can do to help. Along with McCann London, it’s launched “Beyond Generations,” which explores how gaming can improve real-world relationships, especially between family members who are divided not only by space but by time.
Click here to read the story at musebycl.io.
- What is market segmentation?
- Based on information from this news story, how is Microsoft segmenting the market?
- Who are they targeting with this marketing campaign?
- Why do you think they are targeting this group of consumers?
- What is a tagline?
- What is the tagline for this marketing campaign?
- What message do you think Microsoft is communicating to consumers with the introduction of this tagline?