From clothing to electronics, groceries and more, there are few things Amazon customers can’t purchase on the ecommerce company’s sprawling platform.
Click here to read the story at entrepreneur.com.
- What is e-commerce?
- Why do you think Hyundai might want to make its cars available on Amazon?
- Why might Amazon want to sell Hyundai vehicles on its e-commerce platform?
- Why do you think this is the first car maker to partner with Amazon?
- What is distribution?
- What is a distribution channel?
- What is direct-to-consumer (DTC) distribution?
- What is one example of a car maker that uses a DTC distribution strategy (based on information from this news story)?
- How might adding e-commerce as a distribution channel benefit Hyundai?
- What is the customer experience?
- Why is it important to a brand like Hyundai?
- Why is it important to Amazon?
- What factors might influence the customer experience for someone shopping for cars online?
- How can Amazon potentially help to improve that experience?
- How might consumers benefit from financing tools that Amazon will provide on its website?
- How does that influence the customer experience?