Ikea is entering the gaming-accessories market with a new product line launching later this year.
The Swedish furniture giant said the gaming range includes over 30 products—”gaming desks and chairs, a drawer unit – and accessories – a mug holder, a mouse bungee, a neck pillow, a ring light and many more.”
Click here to read the story at businessinsider.com.
- What is product positioning?
- How is Ikea positioning this new line of products?
- What is a target market?
- Who do you think might represent Ikea’s target audience for the new product line?
- What is product development?
- What types of things do you think Ikea had to take into consideration when devleloping this new line of products?
- What might Ikea need to consider for a successful launch of the new product line?