Impossible Foods seeks to tap into the greater availability of its products with an integrated, TV-focused campaign that demonstrates how its plant-based foods help consumers avoid the environmental effects of livestock without compromising on taste, nutrition, convenience or family traditions, according to CEO and founder Dr. Patrick O. Brown.
Click here to read the story at marketingdive.com.
- What is a target market?
- Why do you think Impossible Foods would target meat eaters?
- What is advertising?
- Why do companies advertise?
- What are the different forms of advertising?
- According to information from this news story, what type of advertising is Impossible Foods focusing on for this campaign? Why do you think that might be?
- What is a tagline?
- What is the tagline for this campaign?
- Why do you think Impossible Foods chose this tagline?