Long-time Domino’s “nemesis” the Noid turned three gadgets from a recent TV campaign — a Pizza Crusher, Pizza Slayzer and Noid Balloon Blockade — into NFTs, or nonfungible tokens, that Noid plans to sell to further fund his dastardly deeds.
Click here to read the story at mediapost.com.
- What is branding?
- How might “the Noid” represent an example of branding strategy?
- What message is Domino’s trying to communicate to consumers with the “Noid” campaign?
- What is an industry trend?
- What are NFTs?
- How might the inclusion of NFTs as part of this campaign represent an industry trend?
- Why do you think Domino’s is making TikToks as part of this campaign?
- What does that tell you about their target audience?
- What do you personally think of these ads? Do you like them? Why or why not?