Even before Dunkin’ was paying her, TikTok’s top star, Charli D’Amelio, was a superfan of the brand.
In many of her early videos, she’s seen holding an iced Dunkin’ coffee before breaking into a dance.
Click here to read the story at businessinsider.com.
- What does it mean to have an “authentic” connection with consumers?
- Why might that be important?
- What is a target market?
- What is influencer marketing?
- Is influencer marketing the same thing as celebrity endorsement?
- Why do you think brands invest in influencer marketing campaigns?
- How might influencer marketing provide brands with an authentic way to connect with consumers?
- Who do you think Dunkin’ might be targeting by paying influencers to promote the brand on TikTok?